Sisters are involved in many outreach activities that benefit the local community and beyond. Their volunteer work includes:
- Visiting the sick at nearby nursing homes and hospitals
- Volunteering at local hospitals and care facilities
- Conducting scripture class at a local parish
- Knitting, crocheting and sewing hats for the homeless and those in need at various hospitals and care facilities
- Ministering to the hungry and homeless at a food pantry
The Sisters have also invited students from a nearby high school to join them in their ongoing involvement in “Days for Girls International," a project that assists poor girls in other parts of the world.